Notice of Policy Updates
To whom it may concern,
The purpose of these changes is to update our policies and procedures, which include bringing them in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). While most of the changes will only affect residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we encourage all learners to review the new policies and become familiar with them.
In addition to the changes we made to our policies, we’ve updated our product for GDPR compliance.
- Right to Control Your Data – You can withdraw consent to having your details on the website or for us to store them on a password protected computer at any time.
- Right to Access Your Data – You can request a copy of the personal information we have about you at any time. Data we currently have is:
- Website: IHA lecturers names, country, contact details and language
- IHA members and Lecturers and trainee lecturers and anyone who has completed a form ‘Interest in becoming a Trainee Lecturer:- names, country, contact details, language, date of birth and gender.
We encourage you to contact us at email@example.com stating whether you are agree or not to
- Having your contact information to be available on the website.
- Having your details stored on a password protected computer.
And finally, we may have missed someone. If this does happen please do contact us.
The International Halliwick Association